Sunday 19 July 2015

SHORT LOVE POEM: "NOT WORRIED"

SHORT LOVE POEM.

“NOT WORRIED”

Am not worried when we aren’t holding hands,
You’ll be holding my beating heart.
Am your love hero, please don’t clap your hands,
You are holding my beating heart.


Am not worried when you leave in the morning,
You left your heart under my pillow.
Am your loving cheerful sunrise in the morning,
You are the dream under my pillow.


You bring gravity to my moon,
Stay up all night collecting stars for me,
And still keep me in bed till noon.
I locked my heart, please keep the key.

My Poem Classics

By Andrew Mwalasha
19/7/2015

More poetry work coming your way, Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...