Wednesday 13 July 2016

"CURSED INK"

Heaven to a sinner, bread to a winner,
Lyrics, to a singer, dices to a spinner,
Break rules not hearts, feed on words,
Starve, with some poetic satisfaction,
Please put your eyeballs in my mouth,
And you'll see the truth, in my words,
I was assigned to clean heaven floors,
But strangled angels behind the doors,
Demons leisure walk on hell's streets,
Pieces of me taped beneath their heels,
Shook devil's hand, God isn't pleased,
I wasted my lifetime painting the sky,
But, they still love the rainbow more!
When are you putting an end to this?
I can't re-read this chapter, anymore!

~Cursed Ink
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha



 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...