Saturday 20 August 2016

"A DIRTY GAME"

Married to this lost my ring in the ring,
Fighting for this, survival, is the thing,
Love, a dirty game am dating a cleaner,
Undressed, my tongue would clean her,
Please, don't show your dog my bunny,
Don't warm your heart with my flames,
When am deep into misery and burning,
Take an aim and a shot, I'll take blames,
I don't know, if I'll ever, get this picture,
I was not there, when you took the shot,
On the funeral day you bug the preacher,
And he has never seen a man being shot,
Lives alone neglected, I pay my own rent,
And what is this wind doing in my house?
Stays in my own small head full of regret,
I am not ever alone, misery, is my spouse,
And, I count my toes, and my fingers too,
But my problems outnumber, that by two,
All these laughs, my smiles are an illusion,
They're beautiful, but dirty, like the ocean.

"A Dirty Game"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha










No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...