Wednesday 10 August 2016

"SPECIAL BEINGS"

When am I going to understand this,
That flies have shorter lives than us,
Yet fly around like they live forever,
That we think we are special beings,
But deep in our hearts we're animals,
Maybe 'Mother Bunny' in the jungle,
Loves her family and kids a bit more,
Than we do love, our very very own,
We think we are better than any being,
Oh, what a stupid thing to think about,
We're more savage than the primitives,
Hate me but the truth's always painful,
You won't ever get it and neither will I,
Maybe till mosquitoes become donors!

"Special Beings"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...