Tuesday 11 October 2016

'YOU'LL"

Do I need to write me down?
Do you want a piece of this?
Am I making a damn clown?
Making some sense, at least?
Bathe in gas, ignite a match,
Will that light up your world? 
And if I burn my own soul up,
Just to make yours, wake up,
Will you souvenir my ashes?
At the end of that dark tunnel,
If I keep on burning like hell,
Will you keep running to me?
Would you still believe in me,
As the little light that led you,
At dawn, when the sun rises?
Will you leave me for the sun?
Will you, after am burnt down?
Will you still love me, will you? 
Please tell me, will you do that?
Deep down, I know that you'll!

"You'll"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha


 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...