Friday 17 February 2017

"EROTIC CONFESSIONS"

"My bones ache from your touch. My goosebumps rise to worship your fingertips. They ripen from the warmth in your palms. You free the caged breaths from my lungs with your whispers. I can tell how much your nostrils love feasting on the smell of my trachea and that of my saliva. I grow submissive to my own moans. I am a slave to my own feelings and emotions. You are the god that created them. I
am drowning in a lake of love and romance and I don't need you to save me. I need you to drown me deeper and help me die, for I want my soul to leave my body into to yours. I want to share the same body with you and live in your body tonight. I want my soul to rest in your peace." She whispered gasping, choking to saliva.
 
"Erotic Confessions"
Drew Poetry
~Andy Mwalasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

"NISAMEHE" - "FORGIVE ME"

Gone are the days that you'd rest your head on my chest and smell the scent of my ripe goosebumps, those days that I would lose count o...